80's anime brehs step in here, wtf were these sh!ts?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
dragon-ball-z-fondo.jpg

I remember watching this as a kid....but I forgot the name and who the characters were but I remember they'd fly around kung fu fighting punching each other through mountains and throwing big ass hadokens at each other. Some of em would even get swole as fukk and get blonde hair. Anyone remember this shyt?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I remember being shocked how Dragonball went from kid goku to this bad add ass super powered comic book style fighter goku. when he turned super saiyan i was both impressed and disgusted. (was a lil black militant)

Daps
Catchin Speed Racer in Cartoon Network whenever they showed it in random times, felt like you were in a secret club :whew: you ain't know cartoons got down like that as a youngun, with at least one dude gettin murked every episode :merchant:

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
dragon-ball-z-fondo.jpg

I remember watching this as a kid....but I forgot the name and who the characters were but I remember they'd fly around kung fu fighting punching each other through mountains and throwing big ass hadokens at each other. Some of em would even get swole as fukk and get blonde hair. Anyone remember this shyt?

This is that new Pokemon XYZ, breh! :ahh:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dragon-ball-z-fondo.jpg

you used to fukk with digimon too? :banderas:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I was aware but never watched. fukked with voltron lightweight as a kid though. Power rangers was a direct fukkin ripoff of that

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
dragon-ball-z-fondo.jpg

:comeon: ....:pachaha:

Daps
dragon-ball-z-fondo.jpg

the simpsons

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
dragon-ball-z-fondo.jpg

Is that that scandal show everybody on thecoli is talking aabout?

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was aware but never watched. fukked with voltron lightweight as a kid though. Power rangers was a direct fukkin ripoff of that

We used to get an hour of Voltron in the morning. Vehicle at 6 and Lions and 6:30. Was always a fan of the vehicle series. Think the plot would make a better, more coherent set of movies than the Lion force.

The anime I always forget are Orbots. Jointly created by Japanese and American studios.