$80k a year to bomb people using drones for the military, 4 hours a day would you?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The question is who am I drone bombing and what have they done.

Example: if I am task with drone bombing armed gang members in Haiti, I would do it and sleep well at night.

If I had to do it in Gaza, I would not do so
Why use Haiti in your example though?
Gangs exist in Ukraine, Poland, China

To answer Ops question, don't think I could have that on my conscience :sadcam:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I make more even with the USD to CAD conversion so I wouldn’t. Plus seems too crazy.
But you gotta be a real demon to do this. Or really desperate like your kid needs money for surgery to live to get involved in this. No way your soul/mind comes out unscathed after getting into this

reminds me of this movie I seen on netflix recently.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
12 hours (it is not 4) in a shipping container shopping for death...only to leave and travel for an hour to civilization from the middle of nowhere Nevada or some other place. (random crazy protesters and faux coffins on the side of the road) Running your life with the visions of bodies and heads exploding - while shopping, sleeping, shytting, or fukking.

While maintaining sobriety and a flying class physical for the sake of doing it all again until your term is up.

NOPE.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
shyt like this inevitably leads to your own death.......technically "suicide" when house needs to be cleaned and anybody that knows what happened needs to be eliminated

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
This literally a real military gig lol
Your tax dollars funds that...

So it don't matter if you'd do it personally
I was still in when the billets started circulating as a rumor. "Any of yall play video games? Flying games? Flight simulators? Might be a job for you that will get you a butter bar immediately!!"

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The question is who am I drone bombing and what have they done.

Example: if I am task with drone bombing armed gang members in Haiti, I would do it and sleep well at night.

If I had to do it in Gaza, I would not do so
You don't get to ask all that just follow orders. That's the whole dilemma. You can't be caring about shyt and take that gig. Just accept you a on demon time. A job like that you have to accept being a part of everything not shyt you are fine with only

VelourSocks

Absentee Mind But The Wisdom Reach Mine
Daps
Reppin
Yoshi City
the mental anguish that this job will do on you is not even worth it if you aren’t a psychopath.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I was doing military contracting up until August 2021. Worked in afghan and Iraq.. my company was doing this on mq9’s…and the pilots that flew the drones.. they were on seat for 4 hrs a day… making $1600/day.. deployment schedule was 90 on 90 off.. none of them ninjaz complained..

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I was doing military contracting up until August 2021. Worked in afghan and Iraq.. my company was doing this on mq9’s…and the pilots that flew the drones.. they were on seat for 4 hrs a day… making $1600/day.. deployment schedule was 90 on 90 off.. none of them ninjaz complained..

I wouldn't complain either for 288k for 6 months of work.