800 credit score has blacc community in a chokehold(warning:extremely stupid fb post)

You can only picc 2

• 800 credit score

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Retire at 40

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • $20,000 a month for life

Votes: 54 94.7%
  • No bills

Votes: 29 50.9%
  • Work a 9-5 for the rest of your life

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
3 and 4. If you've got 20K per month and No Bills, you can easily establish a fantastic credit score. Based on the stipulations No Bills, the monthly re-payments from loans will be invalidated. Purchase goods and services on payment plan -- all you need to cover is the deposit and the rest is annulled.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
How does the no bill thing work?

I'm picking 20k a month alone. I don't want to screw myself out of being able to actually use the money I have.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Why would someone pick 5? :dwillhuh:

4 is kinda confusing because technically that would mean you can get a loan for a $50 million mansion and expensive cars without having to pay the note/mortgage on any of them. Is that what it means or is there some catch? :dwillhuh:

If no bills really means no bills then 3 and 4 easily :ehh:

5 should be changed to 2 million tax free, that would make this more interesting and make more sense. Why would someone choose working the rest of their lives at a 9-5 over $20k/month for life or no bills? :dwillhuh:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
People that choose the credit score and not the 20k or no bills or a combination of the cash and whatever are the type of people that fall for get rich quick schemes or scammer influencers. I'd only need the 20k monthly because even if taxed in this scenario you still have $14k every month without doing anything. You'd be in the highest income levels as a household at 12% or 5% as an individual in the USA.

Folks coming up with these hypotheticals probably don't understand or comprehend statistics and aren't financially literate. There are scenarios where you could legitimately get $20k monthly like lottery winners, you could live off the interest and none of the other choices matter.

Working 9-5 choice should've been changed to having a 0% apr credit card for life with a certain credit limit, that'd confuse folks even more:lolbron: