Daps
1s5tmo.jpg

HYON!

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
What an all lives matter ass response from the asian lady...

"This is not who we are, I think our community can do better than this."

Nah, they're actually telling you this is how it is

It's kind of funny seeing other races realize that they're not white

oh you thought you was in the club?

:skip:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Why is this forum obsessed with Asians? Like Arabs, Hispanics and other "middleman minorities," they are just agents of white supremacy. They aren't our allies.

The only people who really pose a threat to this system are black people in Africa and the diaspora.
:yeshrug: this is better then the tranny threads

Daps
What an all lives matter ass response from the asian lady...

"This is not who we are, I think our community can do better than this."

Nah, they're actually telling you this is how it is

It's kind of funny seeing other races realize that they're not white

oh you thought you was in the club?

:skip:
Yeah and the thing is being shyt on by white people wont stop them from gargling their nuts. In Latin America, the white people there shyt on the indigenous looking people all the time, doesn’t stop those indigenous looking people from shytting on their own and even more so darker skinned people

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
most asians replicate the behaviors of white zaddy, which is why all the darker asians are kept in check, and why the entire southeastern asia worked with the CIA and other western agencies to ensure the mass murders of their own people during the 60s.

you need to look into the history of india, cambodia, indonesia thailand...vietnam wasn't the only one.

anime is cool and all, but these nikkas need to hold their own sushi. Unit 731 - Wikipedia
:ohhh: i love learning the history of the world thecoli still have some people dropping gems :ehh:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Why is this forum obsessed with Asians? Like Arabs, Hispanics and other "middleman minorities," they are just agents of white supremacy. They aren't our allies.

The only people who really pose a threat to this system are black people in Africa and the diaspora.

I have been trying to figure that out myself. Most Black people (including myself in the past) do not do any strategic thinking about racism.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps

We gonna discuss wateva so keep cryin