[8/9/23] AEW Dynamite: MJF/Cole Speak; The Whole fukking Show RVD vs. Perry; Shida defends title; Hardys/Young Bucks; Lucha Bros/BCC

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
You sell out Wembley and promote it as the biggest event in wrestling history, I’m expecting some dream matches, heavy hitters and some outside talent. 2 of these matches announced is rematches (Punk and Joe maybe to be announced too?) and a gimmick match for Sting/Darby that y’all run every few months or so on TV. :yeshrug:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You sell out Wembley and promote it as the biggest event in wrestling history, I’m expecting some dream matches, heavy hitters and some outside talent. 2 of these matches announced is rematches (Punk and Joe maybe to be announced too?) and a gimmick match for Sting/Darby that y’all run every few months or so on TV. :yeshrug:
They just had that with Forbidden Door not much else you could do

Though it should’ve been CMFTR/The Elite at Wembley but:francis:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Forbidden Door is for all the outside talent. All In should primarily be about AEW.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Its happening

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hangman looking like he might get left off that mofo.

Would love to see Hangman vs Jay White vs Ospreay in a 3 way.

Or one of them to challange for Claudio’s belt if he’s not tied up in some BS with Mox