[8/5/24] Coup de Grâce of the Judgement Day Monday Night Raw Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Gunther had to say that last part on the mic after the handshake.

(I’m back to watching WWE now because of my 7yo son…watched Summerslam on Sat, first PPV I’ve watched since the first Rock/Stone Cold era forreal)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I think these guys are the only two who can get remotely close to Rey Mysterios star power with the Latino community if booked correctly. They’d still be far off, but closer than any other Latin masked wrestler they attempted to push
Pentagon should be an absolutely huge star. And, I hope that WWE pays AAA royalties to call him Pentagon Jr as he should be. That Zero M Ciero Miedo bullshyt just sucks. And, apparently AAA is considering action under market confusion...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
HHH be booking Gunther like it's himself

How old is Gunther? Any chance he's actually HHH's secret b*stard son? :ohhh:
Everything is transparent with Cripple H...this story, long title reigns, little eye winks in stories like with Judgement Day, etc.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
Yeah, Ibou from WrestlePurists reported on it, they’re still under contract but the expectation is that when it’s up, they’re going to WWE. They had a match scheduled for Wembley that was scrapped and also Konnan treated some cryptic shyt not too long ago with probably was alluding to that.

tag division needs this fr