g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Gunther is lowkey racist.... it’s all good until he says this shyt to someone black... he was wilding on Priest for absolutely no reason. His storylines and Dialouge have to written directed and produced by Triple K himself

Breh, enough with the race bait posts. Be better than that man.

A lot of y’all overdoing that shyt lately.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Randy definitely doing the job.

:ehh:

OG status now. He’ll definitely make Goonther look stronger and add prestige to that belt.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Only thing is that skin shyt she has can legit flare up at any time. She can show up one week and be gone the next right as the story heats up.... she lowkey might be done
No she got that stuff worked out, she said she's been the healthiest since it started. It was all part of the article I read where she did an interview.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
People complain about skinny Becky going toe to with Rhea
Rhea out here picking up grown man & beating their ass with that type of presentation Liv really shouldn't be toe to toe with her

Rhea picking up Carlito was ridiculous... idc if she can... some things just shouldn't be done. Finn is clearly the star of the Judgement day he's the only one Rhea isnt allowed to man handle lmao

And I wasn't complaining about Becky... I mean im not her biggest fan but she got that dog in her which makes it believable to go against Rhea. She went against Bianaca. Also Liv was hunting Rhea to being terrified of her. shyt is weird af. Horrible booking.