Reppin
NULL
dNk1gov.gif

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
What if Raquel returns and sides with Liv. There is history there between everyone. Not too far fetched. She's way better as a heel. Could be Liv's muscle to counter Rhea.

I read she might be coming back soon. Saw her in that pre-Raw picture making the rounds.

:yeshrug:
Just tossing stuff out there

Only thing is that skin shyt she has can legit flare up at any time. She can show up one week and be gone the next right as the story heats up.... she lowkey might be done

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
On some real shyt

Jey chasing the WHC and feuding with Gunther, and Gunther channeling that Priest venom and turning it up to 11.....

"Your brother is just drunk street trash, your family is nothing but a bunch of low-down thugs...."

Could feed families

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
They technically shouldn't be that far off. Liv can go toe to toe with Becky but not Rhea? Makes no sense. Granted I hate Liv and think she sucks ass but lets be fair.... on paper the women's champ should be a threat to ANYONE.
People complain about skinny Becky going toe to with Rhea
Rhea out here picking up grown man & beating their ass with that type of presentation Liv really shouldn't be toe to toe with her