Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HBK hear me out, Oct. 1 or Oct. 8. on NXT

Jade & Bianca vs Lash & Jakara for the tag titles :patrice:

Man Jade vs. Bianca, Bianca vs. Lash, Jade vs. Lash, Bianca vs. Jaida Parker.etc

So many possible feuds in the future. We going to be eating good if Paul doesn't fukk it up.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The GOAT women's tag team back on top in convincing fashion. Everyone doesn't need long runs but they never should've lost. The titles need prestige since people always shyt on womens tag.

Im all for a road warriors run where they just squash the shyt out of everyone let them carry the belts into mania and rock the spiked shoulder pads

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MEVKQDI-o.jpg

MEVKQDK-o.jpg

MEVKQDE-o.jpg

MEVKQDG-o.jpg

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
so they did give it to Alba just cause her mom passed and she was at home :pachaha: why Haitch lying

RIP to her mom but that reign was hella transitional :mjlol:
Wasn't cause her mom died
They had 3 matches with Scots and Drew and Piper were losing they weren't gonna have them go 0-3
They were trying to not have those fans riot after the show

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I miss it too but after seeing what Lex is going through, I think that move is retired for good
I think Nikki Bella had to get neck surgery after using it for a time as well although hers was a torture rack into a kneel down

It makes sense. That's a lot of weight bouncing on your neck, and it adds up over time.

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been saying when she turns she should basically be the Narcissist. Rack and all. Would look devastating on these frail cacettes

I’m calling Bianca to be the one to turn. Jade the character is not over yet and babyface Bianca has been done before