daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I think coming in Jade was supposed to be this larger than life superstar. But in WWE she doesn't stand out. Because there's other women on the roster who are just as muscular, powerful and athletic.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Bianca and alba Frye having an even tug of war is the most unrealistic thing in history. Bianca is like 10× stronger than her

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I think coming in Jade was supposed to be this larger than life superstar. But in WWE she doesn't stand out. Because there's other women on the roster who are just as muscular, powerful and athletic.

Nah because HHH is a weirdo fukk boy and he's managed to cool her down. Royal Rumble debut was insane. And Triple K made sure to not let her stand out

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I would say its more because she is stuck in a tag team role for now. The truth is tag team divisions have been a weak point for WWE for a while especially the women's one. Jade going to singles and looking strong will make her stand out again. I get why WWE wants her to start out here though