firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Punk vs Drew in a strap match will be on this card obviously
So I wonder what the 5th match will be
Will Roman wrestle?
If not him then idk, I think it will be something Raw based cause Smackdown will be in the same arena the day before, they will have some big matches on that show too

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Punk vs Drew in a strap match will be on this card obviously
So I wonder what the 5th match will be
Will Roman wrestle?
If not him then idk, I think it will be something Raw based cause Smackdown will be in the same arena the day before, they will have some big matches on that show too
Punk vs Drew in a strap match made official

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
There is still tonight, Monday and next Friday for them to announce 1 or 2 more matches. People literally have no patience online.
Buddy would be complaining about the length of the show if the card had 8 matches every PLE.

I also hate when mfs argue in favor of the wrestlers like they know them personally lol. Everyone on the roster probably happy but fat boy from X claims they’re being stiffed

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Buddy would be complaining about the length of the show if the card had 8 matches every PLE.

I also hate when mfs argue in favor of the wrestlers like they know them personally lol. Everyone on the roster probably happy but fat boy from X claims they’re being stiffed
All that WWE Tweet was doing was asking fans what current match they are excited for. Nothing is stating that is the final card and it's only 4 matches. There still is a chance it could be but I feel there is at least 1, maybe 2 more they could add. Hopefully we see where they are leaning after tonight and Monday.

What people may not realize, but it's easy to look up, is that the SD crew and various others not being used on Raw this week will start a Euro tour of Live Events starting on Sunday.

All anyone has to do is go here and scroll down and see the tour dates.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Fyre & Dawn vs Jade & Bianca for the tag titles made official. Match added.

Well that's 5 matches unless they sneak in a Kaiser vs Sheamus match at the last minute.

WWE Women's title Street Fight and US title Open Challenge are going to be on SD it seems.

Last edited: