8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Morell stays looking for that one shot instead of letting them hands go

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I've seen enough. Bivol cooks him
That was never in question. Not sure what morell has done to warrant the hype he's getting. Even his power is nothing special. He's got more pop than benavidez for sure, but his ring iq is severely lacking. That's a good fight to setup for the winner of bivol-beterbiev. Either one of them get knocked out by both. But beterbiev will brutalize them.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
That was never in question. Not sure what morell has done to warrant the hype he's getting. Even his power is nothing special. He's got more pop than benavidez for sure, but his ring iq is severely lacking. That's a good fight to setup for the winner of bivol-beterbiev. Either one of them get knocked out by both. But beterbiev will really be brutal for them.
Beterbiev got that iq, immense pressure and that pop. Its just father time against him.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
That right hurt Morrell, he grabbed immediately
I'm curious what the compubox stats are cause alot of those Morrell lefts got blocked by Kalajdzic glove