8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
I'm hoping Madrimov can pull this off. I'm officially rooting for him. I wasn't fukking with how Bud tried to downplay how big that Spence fight was for his career. Talking about Spence was only big for "urban" people. And nikka chased that fight for 5 years and casuals didn't even know who he was until he fought Spence. But he thinks this fight is bigger for him? Nah.

I hope Madrimov wins, just for petty purposes. lol.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I'm hoping Madrimov can pull this off. I'm officially rooting for him. I wasn't fukking with how Bud tried to downplay how big that Spence fight was for his career. Talking about Spence was only big for "urban" people. And nikka chased that fight for 5 years and casuals didn't even know who he was until he fought Spence. But he thinks this fight is bigger for him? Nah.

I hope Madrimov wins, just for petty purposes. lol.
Spence stans still in shambles :huhldup:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Spence stans still in shambles :huhldup:
This is what Spence stans still sees and feels like.

oar2.jpg

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Im trying to get where this new school cuban thing mora is talking about because while there were several defensive ones there were several that took souls too even in the pros. Luis ortiz, dorticos, Yoan Pablo who is yoel romero brother, mike perez robeisy ramirez gamboa etc. Didn't reach the highest levels but they took souls and could brawl. I think its a matter of getting more inside boxing skill which would help em more. Defense and all