8/3 DAZN PPV RIYADH SEASON, AYE! THE OFFICIAL CRAWFORD - MADRIMOV FIGHT THREAD ft EVERY DAMN BODY.. YOUR EXCELLENCY, UR CRAZY FOR THIS ONE!!

CRAWFORD vs. MADRIMOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

His excellency putting the sport on his back. He wants all the smoke

IMG-8894.gif

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Cruz vs Valenzuela...he's not a 140 fighter valenzuela
Ruiz vs Big Baby...I can dig it

Lsc vs Mares 3 - this is horseshyt :hhh:
Rayo is probably a bigger guy than Cruz though and Cruz just moved up so that’s ok to me. Does Rayo deserve a title shot? Hell no but he’s pushed heavy for some reason, I bet they don’t think about revisiting the DLS fight yet. At least it’s gonna be an action fight. Cruz should win imo, Rayo’s defense is still almost non-existent

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Is this confirmed? I thought Charlo tried to activate a defense to block this

Don't know much about this opponent but I saw someone say he's a bigger better Mean Machine :russ:
Lazy comparison imo that was probably made because both guys are from post-Soviet countries and both fought/will fight Bud. I don’t think that they are very similar and Mean Machine is a Lithuanian guy while Madrimov is an Uzbek so they are pretty far from each other both geographily and culturally.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
When do tickets go on sale? I got a friends baby shower in LA that Friday. I’m trying to see this live. Especially if we get Tim vs Virgil.

Also barroso should be getting some step aside money I hope the WBA is doing right by him cause he deserve a shot. Or at least they have him on standby or something.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
When do tickets go on sale? I got a friends baby shower in LA that Friday. I’m trying to see this live. Especially if we get Tim vs Virgil.

Also barroso should be getting some step aside money I hope the WBA is doing right by him cause he deserve a shot. Or at least they have him on standby or something.
Yeah Barroso is prolly stacking step aside bread...I know dude has had a hard luck career and is prolly playing the game in the twilight so he can leave with paydays..he's not going to rock the boat like Davies was doing