• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
Will anyone of African descent be on the main card of the company’s second biggest show? :mjpls:
tenor.gif

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Looking at this card, you can easily see why they wanna shift to 2 nights starting in 2026
You can easily have put DIY/Bloodline, Bianca & Jade/Unholy Union matches on here and a match between Gable and Uncle Howdy.
That's not even to say guys like AJ Styles, Orton and KO that are out with kayfabe injuries that could easily have a match on here. Jey Uso is another one that could have a match with Dom or something like that.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Either they using a blue screen or Triple H gonna give all those black wrestlers he kept off the card along with everyone else not on it something to do.
I'm kinda surprised they still doing a minimum stage set up because they've been "stuck" in the 40k mark for months and that stadium can hold like 70k with the set up WWE is running.

They still gonna have 50k+ people once the show starts and they will no doubt shoot it in a way that you'll never guess there's empty areas though.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I'm kinda surprised they still doing a minimum stage set up because they've been "stuck" in the 40k mark for months and that stadium can hold like 70k with the set up WWE is running.

They still gonna have 50k+ people once the show starts and they will no doubt shoot it in a way that you'll never guess there's empty areas though.
Their fake number probably gonna be 60k 😁

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

yeah true. Cleveland a notoriously poor city so those $2400 tickets not an easy sell there. Even for an outsider. Nothing much going on in Cleveland other than their sports teams I think. Its not a popular destination to hit up like people may for bigger cities like nyc, la, chicago, philly, etc.