He's been booked extremely strong so far

That's the type of shyt I need to hear :mjcry:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
His dance partner was not the greatest, over booked and 99% folks expected roman to show up. Also nobody really believed solo was gonna win

Solo did more than fine. The main issue is that the Bloodline Rules stipulation took WAY too long to come into play. And to your point, the Dusty Finish variant they're running with is becoming overdone.

Not to mention, there's no real suspension of disbelief when it comes to Cody right now. I thought Cody could lose for about a week until he stepped off his bus to start the whole "Welp, I'm off to the chair" walk to the ring earlier tonight.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Hopefully Jacob not legit injured. I think it’s a work to write him out of the scene so Roman can come thru and finish off Solo. They built up Jacob to be super dominant, Roman can’t stop him. Injury had to take him out the picture :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Trav What a great night lil hoe :blessed:

icegif-74.gif

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
This

I think Rock is secretly behind the scenes of the Solo version of Bloodline

To be honest, I think Rock takes the title off Cody at RR then Roman takes it from him at WM
A survivor series Civil war would slap
Rock/Solo/Jacob/Tanga/Tama vs Roman/Jimmy/Jey/Sami/Cody because Cody always in this shyt one way or another