• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
if someone runs the ropes for any reason other than to try and commit homocide with a Claymore or something, I think it shaves a whole lot off of what this could be. It needs to be a fight in a ring, not a wrestling match. And the less in the videos Rollins is the better, but they been talking in-ring in all the matches. This one bout to be a whole stage drama

Rollins, really, should be there to count to three and defend himself if one or both competitors think shyt is sweet.

Outside of these TWO SPECIFIC SITUATIONS, I shouldn't know that Rollins is out there.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Punk mad about that fukking bracelet. Man “April” and “Larry” are common enough names. Man if you don’t shut the fukk up and shell out the $12 to get a new bracelet :russ:
A man must have a code.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I feel like Finn and them is going full retard tonight. No sense in running this story anymore. Rhea and Purple Kane getting put out on the same night
Yeah now that I see they pulled the Dom/Liv trigger I can see that happening now. That's why it was a toss up for me, I was playing it safe. Let's see what happens.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
*hears Seth Rollins theme*
guitars-on-fire-cole-rolland.gif