[8/26/23] AEW Collision: Eight Man All Star tag match; Perry retires FTW belt; Eddie Kingston, OC, Penta, Big Bill, Willow, Keith Lee in action

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Legit forgot this was on. Didn't even remember to record it :snoop:

Silkk

Daps
You don't have it set up to record every week? Your DVR made in the 90s or something?
I have Direct TV Stream, I just don't want my shyt recording every week or i'll get stuck with a nasty ass backlog of trash like when I did that with Rampage

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Just read the results. So many jobber matches. :camby:

I’ll check the main event and likely the Willow match. Got time to spare tonight. :whew:
The matches were pretty decent outside of the two squash matches. Post-match of the Big Bill match was entertaining since it involved Ricky, and Big Bill was rag dolling that jabroni.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I have Direct TV Stream, I just don't want my shyt recording every week or i'll get stuck with a nasty ass backlog of trash like when I did that with Rampage
Doesn't that have unlimited DVR? If do I don't get that. I have mine set to record Raw and Smackdown every week in case a match pops up I want to check out. I mean most of the time it doesn't, so I just don't watch it...

Silkk

Daps
Doesn't that have unlimited DVR? If do I don't get that. I have mine set to record Raw and Smackdown every week in case a match pops up I want to check out. I mean most of the time it doesn't, so I just don't watch it...
I just forgot nikka damn :martin: