[8/25/24] AEW All In: Swerve vs. Dragon; Toni Storm vs. Mariah May; Mercedes vs. Britt; Ospreay vs. MJF; Darby vs. ScapeGOAT

Who is winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
I understand why it's not, but this match should've been the semi main event because it has a helluva lot more heat than Britt/Mercedes...
I like it here. The energy will be good, rather than being at the end of the show where people are burned out and resting up for the main event.
If they had the energy a few years back when the Dub had stables like the show Oz, the belt would mean something. Sadly, its just a bunch of groups going for belts that don't mean a single shyt.
That was AEW at it's GOAT level:wow:. You couldn't be on some lone Wolf shyt or you would get got:birdman:

I miss that era:mjcry:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iu

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Okay, I’ve come down… anybody wanna tell me why the biggest homegrown female star they have returned on the pre show instead of the main?

… and if I’m right in thinking it has something to do with the SECOND biggest homegrown female star the company has and then falling out within the last two years???

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I like it here. The energy will be good, rather than being at the end of the show where people are burned out and resting up for the main event.

That was AEW at it's GOAT level:wow:. You couldn't be on some lone Wolf shyt or you would get got:birdman:

I miss that era:mjcry:

We will never get that experience again man :mjcry: . It was like The Warriors II up in that piece.