[8/25/24] AEW All In: Swerve vs. Dragon; Toni Storm vs. Mariah May; Mercedes vs. Britt; Ospreay vs. MJF; Darby vs. ScapeGOAT

Who is winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Looks like it's slightly under 28 euros for the cheapest ones, the upper deck. Hoprfully they get a decent amount of walkups or they lower the price a bit for those to all sell out. Might as well try to get the cheap seats filled and get the fans an affordable price even if they gotta cut a few euros on the price.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I agree if you mean like ROH/Rev Pro or someone like that.

ROH/AEW is already too blended together as is for me.
Oh my fault. I meant your idea about them having an roh show to go with it. Was regarding this post:

Feel like they should've built up/gave us a big ROH show this weekend like they do for Mania still.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looking thru Wiki and for past few years, Death Before Dishonor has been in July. So having it All In weekend makes sense.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
"nothing surprises me with these promotions" What is that supposed to mean? What do they have against Mina? :mjlol:

It's a breh

His point is smaller companies giving people championships for promotions they are rarely at for a shot at "free promo"

Said the same thing about Willow and the CMLL title and Mercedes and the New Japan title

Think we found Jim Cornette’s burner account on Twitter since he hates the Japanese :mjpls:
This is him

He's actually one of the better new IWC YouTubers

Not a complete mark

Cool, calm and collected with his analysis

He's actually covering that whole tournament in Stardom

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't think it's an issue for Rev Pro. Not many people know what the promotion is outside of the UK so if Mina is walking around with it at an AEW show, fine..

Other promotions it makes less sense.... AAA and Konnan be doing that shyt all the time

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: ...............

IN
bryan-danielson-daniel-bryan.gif

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Looks like it's slightly under 28 euros for the cheapest ones, the upper deck. Hoprfully they get a decent amount of walkups or they lower the price a bit for those to all sell out. Might as well try to get the cheap seats filled and get the fans an affordable price even if they gotta cut a few euros on the price.

I already made the preemptive call to beat Double Talk and Sean Ross Simp to the punch. The Brent Civic Centre assured me they've distributed 97,406 tickets for the event.

:troll: