[8/25/24] AEW All In: Swerve vs. Dragon; Toni Storm vs. Mariah May; Mercedes vs. Britt; Ospreay vs. MJF; Darby vs. ScapeGOAT

Who is winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
This match had all the drama, brehs. Those last minutes had me on the edge of my seat.

Swerve brushing off the busaiku knee like it was nothing :wow:

Bryan gathering forces from watching his family :wow:

All the false finishes :wow:

What a battle.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This match blowed last year’s main event out of the fukking water

And if we talking match quality, Swerve’s reign is easily top 3 in AEW history, not one bad match.

Swerve was a great champion and him and Hangman have fire matches.... They might kill each other :picard:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So Jamie Hayter must really not fukk with Britt Baker at all anymore (which is what we had heard from Sean Ross Simp) cause I can't see why else they would've had her return on the damn pre-show
Lmao people were thinking Becky was gonna show up like what :dead:

Jericho's match flat out should not have been on this card, it dragged it down idc if they popped for Taz, Toni Storm vs Mariah May should've swapped with Mercedes match, and Jack Perry being that high up the card when his actions have a direct correlation to a downturn in business for the company is hilarious and his booking like he's as a badass continues to be comical

Nice to see Bryan get another classic main event but I do feel like he should've got the title way sooner.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Are they doing this panel ducked off in a closet somewhere?

STING CAME BACK?!?!:damn: