[8/23] Smackdown Live Thread: Our World Title Doesn't Look Like A Fruit Roll-Up

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Nikki has been decent at worst since last year. And she's the only woman they have right now on SD that can do power moves and add something different to matches. I don't get the hate she keeps getting at all. She's not elite but very few are in WWE, she's more than fine in that roster.

Nia Jax and Charlotte can do power moves, and Naomi, Sasha, and Becky can all bring something different to matches. People have to remember that the Bellas were dead weight for years and out of the company before dating Cena/Bryan and getting Total Divas. Sure, Nikki is more than adequate, but people need to stop treating both Bellas like they suddenly became Bret and HBK.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bring my roided up nikka Abraham Washington back lord knows Titus and Darren could use him after this trash they supplied us with
Didn't he say some shyt about Kobe? fukk him

Kobe-death-stare.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nikka, they just came up... the crowd dont know them nikkas. They get great pops for a new team... was they supposed to be getting stone cold pops on their debut? :francis:

Yall nikkas be sounding so fukking stupid.

:umad: IWC told me this was a combo of steiners and rnr express all in one. No one cares about these dudes