[8/23] Smackdown Live Thread: Our World Title Doesn't Look Like A Fruit Roll-Up

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Best known for being that other guy besides Zach Ryder who kinda looks like Edge from a distance...CURT HAWKINS!!!

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
All this double title stuff has me wishing they had done the draft differently. Instead of drafting the entire roster and putting everyone on separate shows, each show should have gotten 10-15 exclusive wrestlers/teams/groups. The rest of the roster could still work both shows, and champions would be given an exception as far as traveling between brands to defend the belts. You could have guys being pissed about not getting drafted and vowing to work their asses off to get claimed in next years draft, and we wouldn't be looking at branded belts.

I've been thinking about it on and off for a couple of weeks now, it would have made for a much better draft. You'd still have exclusive superstars. Or things like Cesaro falling out of favor with Raw, so he gets more bookings on Smackdown. I wonder if anyone in the room floated this idea out there while the brand extension was being discussed.

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
AJ rocking that piru red, he secretly know what's up :youngsabo:

C careful what u say on this here SD blocc, slobk.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Steph, you out here fukkin up the brand :sadcam:

I'm promoting diversity in this industry. Giving that man a match just shows how much more progressive we are than Smackdown. Anyone with a problem with it will see backlash, not us. :chiefbytchofficer:

You know...you may be right :ehh:

I know I am. :chiefbytchofficer:

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Keep telling ya selves tHat bullshyt! :laff:

Ol 'I love big sweaty man' ass nikkas :dead:

Edit: That Curt Hawkins vignette :dead: