[8/23] Smackdown Live Thread: Our World Title Doesn't Look Like A Fruit Roll-Up

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Don't celebrate just yet. If the dirt sheets are correct they're about to switch the WWE title to a blueberry fruit roll up too.
WHY.gif

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Anyone feel bad that Becky is the only horsewoman on smackdown? I guess she'll be fine with it if she has the title for a while because she likely wouldn't be coming close to it for a while with Charlotte, Sasha and Bayley all together if she were on Raw

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Anyone feel bad that Becky is the only horsewoman on smackdown? I guess she'll be fine with it if she has the title for a while because she likely wouldn't be coming close to it for a while with Charlotte, Sasha and Bayley all together if she were on Raw

I said this during the Smackdown tag match at Summerslam but they really just threw Becky in the Total Divas division on Smackdown. That's the best female worker in the company you stupid idiots!:why:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Smackdown killed off two of their main eventers (Dolph, Orton) in one night. The only one who got over Sunday was AJ. Crews got beat clean so obviously he's not in the plans and Kalisto and Corbin just got a fukking promo on a 7 hour show. And someone like Ambrose should never be getting a tepid response during a big match. And Bray is MIA.

It's gonna be real interesting where they go now because I've liked the slow build they're giving the show but if no one is credible then it's pointless :yeshrug: