[8/21/23] WWE Raw: Almost noon and no thread yet? Slackers. Gunter vs. Chad Gable for IC title, New Day vs. McIntyre/Mid Riddle

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
How many drinks ya'll would need to fukk Piper Niven? :jbhmm:

88ec5-16757984822371-1920.jpg
The thing about big chicks like that is that their skin is either smooth and amazing and soft....or absolutely DISGUSTING...like dark and blotchy and shyt...unspeakable turn off

she's a rough and tumble broad so i'm assuming it looks like Ostrich skin down there :scust:

EDIT: so I'd have to be WEDDING drunk. I've fukked some really regrettable women at weddings :francis:. Under no circumstances would I follow her to a bed room unless i'm "open bar" drunk

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Seth done had two fractures for over 4 years but brehs tried to tell me HBK couldn't tough out 4-8 matches a year after WM14 :stopitslime:
It’s well known at this point HBK retired for personal issues and just said that to give fans a reason.

He came back a whole new person. Pretty sure he had the same if not more backstage pull as HHH back then and spent his last 8 years or so using his status to elevate newcomers. Didn’t even win a title his last 7-8 years when he should have retired a minimum 10x world champ. :unimpressed: