firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm OK with it. She's individualizing the intros to further establish the character and what people should think when the character pulls up.
She doesn't do it for that many people
But she's specifically been doing it for Chelsea (no longer on Raw :mjcry: ) and Kaiser for a long time though. That intro is not new

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
What's the Xavier Woods thing about? Why did Kofi infer he was different? They ain't dumb enough to do a heel turn after 9 yrs, right? Lol.
It's the Triple H regime, a heel turn is bound to happen since H loves the whole turning on your best friend angle.

But the heel turn is gonna come from Kofi, just watch :pachaha:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah they just had a brawl LAST WEEK
If they brawled people would've complained they do the same thing every week cause that's all anyone does now is complain about everything no matter what happens

I aint gon hold you I totally forgot and that was just last week lol And it was good!
But that to me just serves why they should have been more fired up this week.

This was the first time stuff felt on auto mode for both. When announcing the strap match it could have been a bit more with teeth

I know Wrestling twitter with his divided tribalism was gonna scream PG Punk with this one but there needs to be some momentum and this one felt like the first coasted promo with them, needed more anger from both.