arianna-grace-v0-f6j8flp3ijjd1.png
arianna-grace-v0-yevopgz3ijjd1.png
9xaxhexfijjd1.png

I’m picking Kairi:noah:
3pnavok25gjd1.jpeg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He's got a young baby (like 1 year old?)
I believe for Gameday, he's always out to the campus on both Friday and Saturday
Wife might not want him away from home 3 days out the week simple as that
He has jet access and flys in/out same day now

I’d just rather he stay gone if he’s gonna do this every year. :yeshrug:

Silkk

Daps
Would you want to work a job Mon-Fri, fly to a college town on Sat, be back home Sat night/Sun, fly somewhere else for Mon night, then back home and repeat every week?
Then give one up. I don’t like that in and out shyt and I don’t understand how Tessitore is supposed to be his replacement when he does the same thing

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Then give one up. I don’t like that in and out shyt and I don’t understand how Tessitore is supposed to be his replacement when he does the same thing
He essentially is giving one up. He might be back for a bit when they move to Netflix but I don’t expect him there long term.

I don’t think Tessitore has a tv show/podcast that he does Mon-Fri so he basically works whatever game Saturday then Raw Monday

Silkk

Daps
He essentially is giving one up. He might be back for a bit when they move to Netflix but I don’t expect him there long term.

I don’t think Tessitore has a tv show/podcast that he does Mon-Fri so he basically works whatever game Saturday then Raw Monday
He’ll probably be back when the season ends.

And Tessitore does a ton of in studio, live game coverage, podcasts, etc. as well throughout the week