[8/17/24] AEW Collision Thread: Because someone had to do it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Could be maybe as a guest host/preshow panel. Not sure when his injury was, whether wrestle kingdom or before or after, so who knows what the healing time-frame is. If not competing, likely still be good for him to be involved and enjoying the time with his coworkers.

I won't confirm anything since the source is unreliable but one guy mentioned that Copeland might be involved somehow too. Not getting any hopes up so let's see if that actually happens.
nikka tore everything in his leg. Supposed to be out at least a year. Speaking of…

Man where the fucck is Adam Cole? :what: I swear AEW got the worst medical staff in the history of wrestling

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
nikka tore everything in his leg. Supposed to be out at least a year. Speaking of…

Man where the fucck is Adam Cole? :what: I swear AEW got the worst medical staff in the history of wrestling

SRS reported on him recently. Let me look for it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Harley Cameron could be a future version of Anna Jay. Hot blonde who isn't that good but improves over time. Let's see how Anna is used herself when she returns from Japan.