[8/17/24] AEW Collision Thread: Because someone had to do it

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Live from hell Arlington, Texas, it's AEW Collision. This is the final show of their residency in Arlington and the last show before everyone flies to England for All In week. Here is the card so far:

ROH Tag Team Championship: The Kingdom vs. Dustin Rhodes and Sammy Guevara

#1 Contenders Match for AEW Tag Titles: FTR vs. The Acclaimed

Britt Baker vs. Harley Cameron

Claudio Castagnoli vs. Lio Rush

Hologram vs. Angelico

Scapegoat Jack Perry in action

A film from Timeless Toni Storm

Eddie Kingston is addressing All In for some reason

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@Reality Check Since TK treats 'Collision' like a B-Show you always just create one thread and have people post in an ongoing thread. It doesn't seem like much has been happening on the show.

Maybe this week will be different because 'All In' is coming but in general it's not typically important.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@Reality Check Since TK treats 'Collision' like a B-Show you always just create one thread and have people post in an ongoing thread. It doesn't seem like much has been happening on the show.

Maybe this week will be different because 'All In' is coming but in general it's not typically important.

You can combine Dynamite and Rampage by there's no issue in having a collision thread each time. It has gotten a bit better lately. Be too much of a mess if it were just one thread tho.

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I was thinking of making the thread but was waiting to see if they would post a full graphic cuz i was too lazy to post every individual tweet. They should do a full one as well when they get the whole card to make it easier.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I've been enjoying Collision lately. It'll be interesting to see Holograms reception outside this venue.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I wonder what the deal is with Kingston coming back so soon, There's no way he's ready to get back in the ring,

But I ALWAYS welcome having Eddie on the mic. Hopefully it leads to him managing someone

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
as long as Colliision stays live it should get its own thread :yeshrug: all the other shows that had megathreads in TSC were taped

if @mannyrs13 has time to do it and wants to takeover then might as well let breh hold the reins :manny:

i ain’t watched Collision in months just dropping my $0.02 :lolbron:

Last edited:

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
as long as Colliision stays live it show get its own thread :yeshrug: all the other shows that had megathreads in TSC were taped

if @mannyrs13 has time to do it and wants to takeover then might as well let breh hold the reins :manny:

i ain’t watched Collision in months just dropping my $0.02 :lolbron:
Agree with this. Rampage should just get its own thread, like what Dark had a couple years back.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Claudio is facing Lio Rush. Of course i had to file a complaint with TK about it. Don't know when they'll learn. :snoop:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I wonder what the deal is with Kingston coming back so soon, There's no way he's ready to get back in the ring,

But I ALWAYS welcome having Eddie on the mic. Hopefully it leads to him managing someone

Could be maybe as a guest host/preshow panel. Not sure when his injury was, whether wrestle kingdom or before or after, so who knows what the healing time-frame is. If not competing, likely still be good for him to be involved and enjoying the time with his coworkers.

I won't confirm anything since the source is unreliable but one guy mentioned that Copeland might be involved somehow too. Not getting any hopes up so let's see if that actually happens.