8/1 IMPACT: #August1Warning, Styles/Aries, Sabin/Manik

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
I tod you all it wuld be the biggest train wreck in tna history. It just stared rough, went rough, and at the end...fukkING BOOM!!! IT RAMS RIGHT INTO A BUILDING IN THE SNOWY MOUNTAINS AND CAUSES AN AVALANCHE TO FALL UPON IT!!! AND IT'S ALL ICE NEEDLES FALLING ONTO IT MY BREHS, DEATH WELCOMING ICE NEEDLES!!!

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
lol nikka came out looking like a gay kurt angle

the fake ass reactions from d-von and them like this fool really bout to do some damage :laff: that was the most of TNA I'll watch for the rest of the year

Honestly, that nikka looks like Low Ki on steroids. :laff:

I'm still :laff: at the fact that the lights go out and then Tenay mentions August 1st and then boom the cameras zoom right to the nikka with ease. :dead:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Look at all this shyt tarped off :dry: keep in mind tickets been on sale for 2 months.
996534_457840787646463_1856762943_n.jpg

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lights go out...casio theme kicks in

Tito walks out to NO reaction...looks both ways to see if he could get people to recognize him, people don't respond.

Tenay: "What the hell?" Borash with a muted "wow"

Tenay sensing the crowd isn't going to make noise. "August 1 Warning????"

Then the camera zooms in on horribly bad "concerned" faces. Samoa holding Rampage back. Everybody just staring at Tito, Tito staring at everybody. Rampage gesturing.

So good. This isn't fukkery folks. This is something different. Dixie has cooked up a higher grade.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Tito walks out to NO reaction...looks both ways to see if he could get people to recognize him, people don't respond.

Then the camera zooms in on horribly bad "concerned" faces. Samoa holding Rampage back. Everybody just staring at Tito, Tito staring at everybody. Rampage gesturing.

So good. This isn't fukkery folks. This is something different. Dixie has cooked up a higher grade.

Dixery :yeshrug: We need a Ls of TNA thread ASAP.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps

Tenay: "What the hell?" Borash with a muted "wow"

...shyttery?