How many times will Carson feed us brehs

• Total voters

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You just quoted me with a :umad: when my QB has a MVP and has been in the offs 4 out of 5 years. Your QB hasn’t seen the playoffs. Is there a point you’re trying to make

That Cam is an INT machine on a level very few ever reach.

All time great when it comes to throwing INTs

That was clearly the point. But i know you're simple so i believe you that you didn't get it

My QB vastly out played yours this year so you can save your comparision talk for the Dak Prescott and Joe Flacco fans. Guys hes more in line with

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That Cam is an INT machine on a level very few ever reach.

All time great when it comes to throwing INTs

That was clearly the point. But i know you're simple so i believe you that you didn't get it

My QB vastly out played yours this year so you can save your comparision talk for the Dak Prescott and Joe Flacco fans. Guys hes more in line with
I don’t give a fukk about Carson and I wouldn’t compare Cam to some nikka that only can discuss regular season performances. I would ideally like you to quote some redskins stans as you both could relate with being completely irrelevant by January every year.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I don’t give a fukk about Carson and I wouldn’t compare Cam to some nikka that only can discuss regular season performances. I would ideally like you to quote some redskins stans as you both could relate with being completely irrelevant by January every year.
The Eagles are already in the divisional round because of Carsons play though

You guys have zero chance of getting there and are the most obvious one and done in the wild card round....

And this is an INT thread so Cam being 2nd in INTs this year (only behind a rookie for the Browns), belongs in this thread

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The Eagles are already in the divisional round because of Carsons play though

You guys have zero chance of getting there and are the most obvious one and done in the wild card round....

And this is an INT thread so Cam being 2nd in INTs this year (only behind a rookie for the Browns), belongs in this thread
So in a year that featured our worst offense talent wise since we’ve been on this playoff run, we might be a first round exit? shyt, that probably means we’ll come back stronger :ohhh:
In a year that featured the Eagles most talent offensively in years (YEARS) enjoying an obviously unsustainable start, plus being in the weakest NFC East in years (YEARS!!), Phillys gonna be a first game exit. I wonder what that means :ohhh:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The Eagles are set up far better long term than the panthers :dead:

The Eagles have one of the 2 best young QBs in the league. Meanwhile Cam is falling apart and reaching Tebow levels :dead:

Eagles have more offensive and defensive talent:dead:

@Rigby. Really would be an annual contender for woat if anybody gave a shyt about him

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The Eagles are set up far better long term than the panthers :dead:

The Eagles have one of the 2 best young QBs in the league. Meanwhile Cam is falling apart and reaching Tebow levels :dead:

Eagles have more offensive and defensive talent:dead:

@Rigby. Really would be an annual contender for woat if anybody gave a shyt about him
full
You originally quoted me with “ :umad: “ but oh look how the tables have turned :animejordanheh:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
full
You originally quoted me with “ :umad: “ but oh look how the tables have turned :animejordanheh:
What tables have turned? Me laughing at your (as usual) terrible posting where you have no clue what you're talking about?

You cant argue any of it and im still laughing at you :dead: