79 degrees in LA today 6/26/2012

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I can see why you would say that then. If you had said new york i would have laughed.

lol I Love NY Though And Every Flaw You Can Think Of That Comes With Living There

Call Me Crazy But I Love My 5 Seasons

Miami Is Great But 70 Degree Christmas Days Aint Whats Popping

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
lol I Love NY Though And Every Flaw You Can Think Of That Comes With Living There

Call Me Crazy But I Love My 5 Seasons

Miami Is Great But 70 Degree Christmas Days Aint Whats Popping

Man stay out of that state and never go back. Seasons are coo but beautiful women are better and new york is lacking that. Not to mention, the chicks talk like dudes out there and dont seem to know when to shut up. All that while simultaneously being ugly. U stay down in miami.

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man stay out of that state and never go back. Seasons are coo but beautiful women are better and new york is lacking that. Not to mention, the chicks talk like dudes out there and dont seem to know what to shut up. All that while simultaneously being ugly. U stay down in miami.

:childplease:

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
New york isnt known for beautiful women.

I Think Your Perception Of "Beautiful Women" Is The Amount Of Women Flocking To One Spot Laying Out On Beaches And Walking The Streets In 2 Pieces

Dead Ass When I Walk The Streets Of NY I See More Good Looking Females Then I Do Going About A "Regular Day" In Miami

When I Say Regular Day I Mean Going Out Shopping, Grabbing Some Fast Food, Or Making A Run To Walgreens Or Some shyt

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I Think Your Perception Of "Beautiful Women" Is The Amount Of Women Flocking To One Spot Laying Out On Beaches And Walking The Streets In 2 Pieces

Dead Ass When I Walk The Streets Of NY I See More Good Looking Females Then I Do Going About A "Regular Day" In Miami

When I Say Regular Day I Mean Going Out Shopping, Grabbing Some Fast Food, Or Making A Run To Walgreens Or Some shyt

My cousin came out to the best coast and he didnt want to go back to nyc. Bruh was like *man i can talk to girls and they dont have attitude out here* :ooh: Bruh bagged 5 dimes numbers in 3 days and was Stunned.
images

l.jpg

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
My cousin came out to the best coast and he didnt want to go back to nyc. Bruh was like *man i can talk to girls and they dont have attitude out here* :ooh: Bruh bagged 5 dimes numbers in 3 days and was Stunned.
images

l.jpg

LOL Hey Man, I Dont Doubt That