7’4” Zhang Ziyu is 14 years old. She put up 42 PTS, 25 REB, & 6 BLK to win China Nationals!

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
:russ: come on. I mean it's not her fault she is tall as fukk but it looks like she is playing a pee wee team. How can you even feel good about it? Again, not her fault but it's not just she has straight skills. :comeon:

:laff:@ when that one small chick tried to shoot and she just swatted it away. That chick had no chance of clearing her height.
I wanna see her vs Mexico lmfao the shut talk would be levels we never seen

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Whole of bunch of bums and losers in this thread showing their insecurities.....they just hate their warehouse and Amazon jobs so much they gotta hate on a random Chinese girl.

I dont give a shyt..assuming youre Black, do you actually think the Chinese respect you and dont speak a lot worse you thn anything said in this thread????

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
I dont give a shyt..assuming youre Black, do you actually think the Chinese respect you and dont speak a lot worse you thn anything said in this thread????
I'm black and don't have a hate for any ethnic group to the point where I display my insecurities over chinese girl hooping...thanks for exposing yourself. Perhaps some time away from social media and traveling the world would reset those brain cells.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I'm black and don't have a hate for any ethnic group to the point where I display my insecurities over chinese girl hooping...thanks for exposing yourself. Perhaps some time away from social media and traveling the world would reset those brain cells.

You're an African poster who's had smoke for ADOS before :comeon:

Clean up your own backyard before you speak about Africa. You got a whole lot of other issues to worry about before pointing finger at other nations.

You've never stepped foot in there and not AFRICAN also don't care about Africa since you are ADOS. Then find a lame excuse to hate on a black man for traveling the world because all you can do is criticize via your keyboard.

:jbhmm:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

It's called Eye for an Eye..
fukk with us, insult us and call us out our good name then it's fukk you too. And China long been doing that.

You must not be aware of the racist anti African campaign in China where Chinese spend all day online insulting and degrading Africans. Infact the UN was informed.
Sick of seeing Blacks always playing mediator and noblemen in the face of barbarians.