74 year old man rescues his puppy from an alligators mouth, would you coli brehs do the same?

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
IMG-9095.jpg

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Rescue??? :stopitslime:

1283490041220.gif

Nah fr though i really hope that shyt is fake as i suspect. We at catset stand on our bidness but we still dont condone animal cruelty even when it comes to our dreh opps (:pacspit: )
Aye, man!! The puppy was squirming!....who the fk are these people? I hope they in wheelchairs (camera man included)

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
From that little pipsqueak of a gator? Lol yea, I guess I could. But if it's one of them alligators from Jurassic park, :patrice:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yeah I would that lil ass gator ain’t nothing.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You wanna see real crazy? Imagine jumping into 200 degree water to rescue your dog. Yet it happens all the fukking time.

David Alan Kirwan and Ronald Ratliff were travelling through Yellowstone Park in 1981 with Ratliff's dog, Moosie.

At about 1pm on July 20th, Moosie got away from the pair and dived into a hot spring.

Moosie had made a terrible mistake - as the Celestine Spring that he had dived into was known to get as hot as 200 degrees Fahrenheit (93 degrees Celsius).

With Moosie yelping in pain, Kirwan and Ratliff rushed to the terrified dog's aid.

Despite pleas from other park visitors, Kirwan dived into the boiling hot water to retrieve his friend's dog.

Swimming out to the dog, Kirwan attempted to lift them out but was unable to do so. He disappeared under the water as he let go of Moosie, before returning to the surface and attempting to escape the pool.

When Ratliff pulled his friend from the water, they discovered that he had received second degree burns on his feet.

Witnesses reportedly heard Kirwan mutter: "That was stupid. How bad am I? That was a stupid thing I did."

Kirwan had been blinded by the experience, and that wasn't the worst of it.

When somebody tried to remove his shoes, his skin came off with it.

He had received third degree burns across the entirety of his body, including his head.

Kirwan would die the following morning at Salt Lake City hospital. Moosie also didn't survive.

Those are all separate stories. And there's a lot more of them. :dahell:

Last edited:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
You wanna see real crazy? Imagine jumping into 200 degree water to rescue your dog. Yet it happens all the fukking time.

David Alan Kirwan and Ronald Ratliff were travelling through Yellowstone Park in 1981 with Ratliff's dog, Moosie.

At about 1pm on July 20th, Moosie got away from the pair and dived into a hot spring.

Moosie had made a terrible mistake - as the Celestine Spring that he had dived into was known to get as hot as 200 degrees Fahrenheit (93 degrees Celsius).

With Moosie yelping in pain, Kirwan and Ratliff rushed to the terrified dog's aid.

Despite pleas from other park visitors, Kirwan dived into the boiling hot water to retrieve his friend's dog.

Swimming out to the dog, Kirwan attempted to lift them out but was unable to do so. He disappeared under the water as he let go of Moosie, before returning to the surface and attempting to escape the pool.

When Ratliff pulled his friend from the water, they discovered that he had received second degree burns on his feet.

Witnesses reportedly heard Kirwan mutter: "That was stupid. How bad am I? That was a stupid thing I did."

Kirwan had been blinded by the experience, and that wasn't the worst of it.

When somebody tried to remove his shoes, his skin came off with it.

He had received third degree burns across the entirety of his body, including his head.

Kirwan would die the following morning at Salt Lake City hospital. Moosie also didn't survive.

Those are all separate stories. :dahell:
Even dogs don’t want to be part of dogset