73000 people attend boxing match tonight... USA record.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Nevermind the horrible symptoms experienced by most of those who contract it, many of the “survivors” suffer debilitating effects long after they’ve recovered. Getting your hand chopped off by an axe probably has a survival rate just as high, but that says nothing about the lasting trauma of an injury that grave. 99% survivability is also :duck:

1. The vast majority of people who test positive are asymptomatic.

2. Please provide proof that <99% survival is bullshyt.

Once again if you're scared, stay home.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you're scared, stay home.

Other people will take their chances with a disease that has an over 99% survival rate.
If 10% of the attendance gets Covid then with the 99% survival rate 73 people will die

If you knew that a terrorist was planning to shoot up the event and kill 73 people, would you go?

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
If 10% of the attendance gets Covid then with the 99% survival rate 73 people will die

If you knew that a terrorist was planning to shoot up the event and kill 73 people, would you go?

All these "ifs" and hypothetical situations.

I guarantee you 73 that attended are not going to die.

If you're scared, stay home.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Nevermind the horrible symptoms experienced by most of those who contract it, many of the “survivors” suffer debilitating effects long after they’ve recovered. Getting your hand chopped off by an axe probably has a survival rate just as high, but that says nothing about the lasting trauma of an injury that grave. 99% survivability is also :duck:
Everybody isnt a emotional lesbian like you.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
I'm not even worried about dying. I'm worried about:

1. long-term side effects
  2. and spreading to vulnerable folks like my parents, uncles/aunts, and other older people
I don't know why anti-mask people keep ignoring this...

Daps
I'm not even worried about dying. I'm worried about:

1. long-term side effects
  2. and spreading to vulnerable folks like my parents, uncles/aunts, and other older people
I don't know why anti-mask people keep ignoring this...
Because Covid was mishandled by Trump, resulting in an economic crash and half a million dead Americans, ultimately putting an end to his presidency. These anti-mask lunatics will never concede the legitimacy of the virus that spelled the end of Trump’s reign.

:francis:

leoc

All Star
Daps

in that case, sit at home forever, because as soon as you step out, theres a chance you may die.

and you better not be driving ever again if you do step out :ufdup: