73000 people attend boxing match tonight... USA record.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
i know i know its texas but damn... saw like 5% of people with face masks.

and we all know majority of them folks aint vaccinated... it amazes me how much people hate this face mask thing. just outright hostility at the idea

E061D8TXEAY37jh

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
During a pandemic brehs...

Get covid and potentially kill vulnerable people brehs...

Believe conspiracy theories and act like you’re some epidemiology expert, but don’t ask why your DENTIST has used a mask forever..

People have SO much privilege AND believe just about anything these days, that this can happen: hating safety precautions that could save lifes..

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
It is what it is, kind of fukked up how the commentators did BJS though

Framing it like he quit and didn't have heart when his eye was fukked like that

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know i know its texas but damn... saw like 5% of people with face masks.

and we all know majority of them folks aint vaccinated... it amazes me how much people hate this face mask thing. just outright hostility at the idea

E061D8TXEAY37jh

During a pandemic brehs...

Get covid and potentially kill vulnerable people brehs...

Believe conspiracy theories and act like you’re some epidemiology expert, but don’t ask why your DENTIST has used a mask forever..

People have SO much privilege AND believe just about anything these days, that this can happen: hating safety precautions that could save lifes..

That's crazy. People must really want to go out because even though Canelo is probably the biggest 'active' boxing star this wasn't that highly of an anticipated match.

ALL MEXICANS

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
So Texas should be reporting a giant spike in Covid cases in the next coming days?

Daps
Point out the bullshyt.

The survival rate? You're right it's probably even higher.
Nevermind the horrible symptoms experienced by most of those who contract it, many of the “survivors” suffer debilitating effects long after they’ve recovered. Getting your hand chopped off by an axe probably has a survival rate just as high, but that says nothing about the lasting trauma of an injury that grave. 99% survivability is also :duck: