72 year old British man convicted of raping Kenyan children

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Absolutely not.

This thread is about demons raping kids....how do you fix your face to write "started off with good intentions"?
I’m saying a lot of these guys start out helping these kinda people then once realize what kinda power they have they abuse it

Of course it’s 2018 so we’re probably at a stage where there unapologetic about it

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I’m saying a lot of these guys start out helping these kinda people then once realize what kinda power they have they abuse it

Of course it’s 2018 so we’re probably at a stage where there unapologetic about it
don't troll this thread.
if you're being serious....here is where you're wrong.

There are poor people in the same countries where these white people are from. They ignore those people..and go fly to a developing country to "help" these Black , brown, and yellow people.

At best, they are losers among their own kind who couldn't cut it , so go live among poorer people of color where they can feel important or occupy a high position in that society.
At worst, they go to sexually exploit vulnerable children in places where they can avoid legal consequences for their actions.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Of course, That cac needs to burn

I'm glad they convicted him in Britain... I have a feeling he will get a stiffer penalty at home. These cowards are all over the continent

I grew up Catholic and the church I went to had a Canadian Head Priest named Michael I wish I knew his last name.... He was caught fukking with lil girls and he dipped from the country and you know the church protected his ass. A lot of these white predators came as missionaries and are in the church because they have broad access to children. They still out there today.

This is why you won't catch me fukking with religion. If you see white missionaries anywhere you better watch them folks.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The rapists are held up by a weak state and a penal system that tap-dances instead of convicting White criminals like it should.
There are so many issues and avenues predators go through to avoid any kind of punishment or retribution.
He should have been tortured, dragged through the streets, and killed publicly.