7 yr old swagging on maury talking bout smoking, drinking and beating up his mom

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
I swear, somehow these kids have the evil spirit of someone who died a long ass time ago and they coming back thru them:guilty:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I refuse to believe this stuff was real...if real most likely no dad around and abused by an uncle...only way i can explain the behavior. I know when I was 7 sex was not on my mind and I'm going to assume a girl cannot physically want that either at 7. Although I've heard of girls getting their period early but this is sad stuff and black Jesus you better repent to Jesus you ol r Kelly sandusky dirtbag lol

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I refuse to believe this stuff was real...if real most likely no dad around and abused by an uncle...only way i can explain the behavior. I know when I was 7 sex was not on my mind and I'm going to assume a girl cannot physically want that either at 7. Although I've heard of girls getting their period early but this is sad stuff and black Jesus you better repent to Jesus you ol r Kelly sandusky dirtbag lol

Acquitted :comeon: