beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:jawalrus: not a gottdamn thing...

FLEX got these naive buffoons hyped for nothing

like the time he said he was gonna BLACKBALL INTERSCOPE ARTISTS

Or the time he said he was gonna END NIKKI MINAJ CAREER....

:umad: u see he's just trying to stay RELEVENT in a age where RADIO DEEJAYS are irrelevent :flabbynsick:

MEAN RECORDS , HIT RECORDS or whatever u wanna call it NO LONGER GET PREMIERED OVER TERRESTIAL RADIO anymore...

BLOGGERS, STREAMING SERVICE and the INTERNET period is where it's at
:manny:

lets be reality here. even they (flex and them) dont have that kinda arrogance where they think they are actually breaking records in 2012 before the likes of big business. I mean, who in the hell even listens to terrestrial non-sports radio anyways?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I mean, who in the hell even listens to terrestrial non-sports radio anyways?

the broke ass hoes who have yet to learn to master the usage of MP3's , can't afford WI-FI...don't work, stay at home all day just fukking , smoking, dranking and beating thier kids and are responsible for all these RIHANNA, CHRIS BROWN and AUTOTUNE records about TRICKING and PATRONIZING thier sorry low self esteem having asses.... :jawalrus:

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flex has broke over 5 exclusive records this year from big artists that no one had before he dropped it on the radio. And actually I remember vividly that for a few of the songs 24 hrs following flex breaking that record ... only radio rips were available and his version from his website ... Till label heads sent it out

Flex is the LAST dj that break records ... thats the accurate statement to say

Daps
cosign!
:yeshrug:

i guess the THREADSTARTER and all these Flex groupies won't answer that ..

:comeon:

he played em both, tonight..

one was a new J. Cole x Big Sean track..

the other was the new DJ Khaled ft. Kanye & Ross "I Wish U Would"..
http://www.the-coli.com/627276-post36.html

after that, he went on a Twitter rant with some kid from Rap Radar for not giving him props on his post.. :snoop: