7 days to die, anyone play this??

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
header_survivors.png

Building on survivalist and horror themes, players in 7 Days to Die can scavenge the abandoned cities of the buildable and destructable voxel world for supplies or explore the wilderness to gather raw materials to build their own tools, weapons, traps, fortifications and shelters. In coming updates these features will be expanded upon with even more depth and a wider variety of choices to survive the increasing dangers of the world. Play alone or with friends, run your own server or join others.

7 Days to Die development was launched following a successful Kickstarter campaign in August 2013, demonstrating the initial prototype. Joining us in early access now will help support the cause and ensure continued expansion of the development team, their efforts and the planning and addition of even more features and depth eagerly awaited by fans.

Many of our fans have commented in these early stages that they feel we are building the survival\zombie game they have always wanted. Our goal is to live up to this as much as we can and build a customizable, moddable game that allows users to fine tune their survival and zombie experience to create the experience players and their friends want.

7 Days to Die on Steam

looking for something to play until rust gets updated

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Started playing today. Anyone play this?

Controls are hard af to get used to

shyt is fun with more than one person but me and my cousin play with Creative mode on so it's easier to get items you need since they're very hard to find. We built a tunnel from one house to another though :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
can I find this in the bargain bin yet?
Its already like 30 bucks new... Im sure you can find it cheaper used

shyt is fun with more than one person but me and my cousin play with Creative mode on so it's easier to get items you need since they're very hard to find. We built a tunnel from one house to another though :wow:
Thats the trouble i have playing it is just that its hard to find someone willing to play it with. I can't imagine dealing woth a day 21 Hored all by yourself even though im sure people have done it

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
can I find this in the bargain bin yet?
Its already like 30 bucks new... Im sure you can find it cheaper used

Thats the trouble i have playing it is just that its hard to find someone willing to play it with. I can't imagine dealing woth a day 21 Hored all by yourself even though im sure people have done it

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
:lupe: i cant do this...

scavenge and build all day like a madman:damn:

then the freaks come out to at night to fukk my shyt up and take my soul :damn::sadbron:

im crouching in a dilapidated house behind the table with a candle lit and a bow cocked up with like 8 zombies surrounding my house :mjcry:

while i'm bumping one mic till i meet my fate:

Last edited:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

then the freaks come out to at night to fukk my shyt up and take my soul :damn::sadbron:

im crouching in a dilapidated house behind the table with a candle lit and a bow cocked up with like 8 zombies surrounding my house :mjcry:

If you scared go to church :hubie:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

This sounds dope. I got enough backlog and the recent sales have made me waste enough bread