[7/8/23] AEW Collision: Punk vs. Joe, Hobbs vs. Starks, FTR vs. Bullet Club Gold, Athena vs. Willow

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I dont see why he has to debut immediately at 18, let him take a few years to do a cycle or two and get some muscle on him and let him wrestle in Japan or some shyt and bring him in when he's more "TV ready"
From what I've researched Nick been training since 12, and he's been wrestling a lot on DEFY so he's seasoned enough for a tv debut of sorts. Plus they are letting him wrestle against Swerve which is someone he's familiar with...
maxresdefault.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I dont see why he has to debut immediately at 18, let him take a few years to do a cycle or two and get some muscle on him and let him wrestle in Japan or some shyt and bring him in when he's more "TV ready"
I mean, He should definitely be debuting in ROH and spending a few years there. A lot of people on the current AEW roster need to spend some time there also (Jungle Jack).

No reason why they even still have Claudio and the Lucha Bros wasting time with that shyt. shyt needs to be 100% separate from AEW and with guys who need to get their game/experience up.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
From what I've researched Nick been training since 12, and he's been wrestling a lot on DEFY so he's seasoned enough for a tv debut of sorts. Plus they are letting him wrestle against Swerve which is someone he's familiar with...

I'm just talking strictly TV ready from a looks/presentation perspective, I'm sure he'll have a match people will be complimentary of but the roster is full of guys who can do that so I'm just curious what he brings to the table in a unique way. I guess I need to see what his gimmick is or hear him cut some promos first.