7/5/24: WWE Smackdown aka Austin Theory Live

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this was in May

In a recent appearance on the “Going Ringside” podcast, Montez Ford shared his perspective on the potential for pursuing a solo career, emphasizing that he and Angelo Dawkins still have numerous objectives to achieve as part of The Street Profits.

Ford articulated his reasons for prioritizing team dynamics over individual competition and his involvement in The Pride alongside Bobby Lashley.

You can check out some highlights from the interview below:

On a possible singles run: “I feel like for myself and Dawkins, we have so much that we’re still trying to obtain as a tag team. But I will say, if that opportunity happens, and we just spoke of when it comes to the [WWE] draft, myself could be drafted to one show, he could be drafted to one show, so we both always talk about if the opportunity presents itself, like we’re going. But as of right now, we’re still together and we’re trying to win [the WWE Tag Team Championships]. We just won our number one contendership match last week, so the focus at hand is right there. So if I’m worried about being solo at this point, it might knock the focus off getting the WWE Tag Team Championships back.”

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
DIY is gonna win, Johnny gonna get his son back and if the Wyatts aren't bound to one show they coming for the Way when they done with Gable.

Or Ciampa and Gargano break up again.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
1*1LPBUmm5gjoDfet6AzMf1A.gif
seem they been steering towards them winning the titles :beli:

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did angelo dawkins get the turkey/busta rhymes treatment to his hairline..? :ohhh: