[7/5/23] It's Wednesday and you know what that means - AEW Dynamite! Kenny Omega in singles action and a bunch of randomness

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Claudio has that damn ROH belt so Tony probably wanna protect his ass :francis:
Yeah, Which is kind of ironic because I don't ever remember the ROH World Title being as meaningless as it is now even though the last 2 champs have been Claudio and Chris fn Jericho.

Even back in the dark ages when Eddie Edwards and the other wolf were champs/feuding or even after the AEW talent exit a few years ago and it went to mofos like PCO it didn't seem this meaningless. They need to get it off of him tbh and give that shyt to somebody for like 2-3 years like the NWA did with Magnus being champ :russ:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think Kenny’s basics are bad at all. He’s so good that he can run with his own style.

And he’s leading an entertaining match

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It was time to end the streak though. It was holding Jade back. I'm hoping she comes back as a babyface or tweener. Have her beat down the Outcasts :blessed:
If they were going to end it though it should have at least made sense. Give it to Kiera Hogan, Red Velvet, or even Leila.

Instead Statlander just showed her clown ass up after being gone for a year and jade having just had defended her title in a match.

Now look at tonight, Statlander bum ass nowhere to be found :francis:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, Which is kind of ironic because I don't ever remember the ROH World Title being as meaningless as it is now even though the last 2 champs have been Claudio and Chris fn Jericho.
They tried treating it like an important world title but a lot of people on here were pissed at ROH being on AEW tv. I guess that was the sentiment across platforms. And that was that.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
HIT HIM AGAIN!
YES! YES! YESSSSS!

hptuDHW.gif

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
If they were going to end it though it should have at least made sense. Give it to Kiera Hogan, Red Velvet, or even Leila.

Instead Statlander just showed her clown ass up after being gone for a year and jade having just had defended her title in a match.

Now look at tonight, Statlander bum ass nowhere to be found :francis:

She wrestles every Saturday :russ:

I think it got rushed because Jade wanted time off. I think she held onto the belt longer than planned because of Stat's injury.