7/31/18 TNA SmackDown: Joe/Styles feud; Bar vs Usos; Lana vs Zelina Vega

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
Are they really gonna have Carmella, a utter non worker, walk into that PPV in October as champion?

Nah..Carmella screws over Becky and Charlotte wins her 2nd rematch in Sept.

They need to let Becky win and pull the trigger on a Becky/Charlotte feud. No way they let Carmella moonwalk into that PPV as champ.

I actually like Mella but if they want any credibility for this PPV they gotta feature their best in ring talent. That means some combo of Becky/Charlotte/Asuka/Naomi gotta be in the match. With the current booking, I think it looks like Charlotte/Becky, since they have nothing for Asuka and Naomi.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They need to let Becky win and pull the trigger on a Becky/Charlotte feud. No way they let Carmella moonwalk into that PPV as champ.

I actually like Mella but if they want any credibility for this PPV they gotta feature their best in ring talent. That means some combo of Becky/Charlotte/Asuka/Naomi gotta be in the match. With the current booking, I think it looks like Charlotte/Becky, since they have nothing for Asuka and Naomi.

Feels like they’re setting up a Becky and Charlotte feud. Especially with that Charlotte promo

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I really hope joe didn't end up like Bray

Making excellent promos while never winning shyt for the longest time

Right. Joe is doing damn near everything Brock should be doing as a character these days.

Joe seems dangerous as hell at the moment and he’s talking that sh*t too.

Daps
Speaking of Vince, Murda Meltz said that the reason Vince isn’t on TV much these days is because he feels like he looks too old for TV.
7037-Raw-autoplay_gif-crying-gif-vince_mcmahon-wwe.gif