7/30/12 Monday Night RAW #1001: All Eyez on Me starring 2Punk Shakur

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
- The official Twitter feed of WWE announced Monday afternoon that WWE Champion CM Punk will open tonight's Raw at 8/7 CT to possibly address his actions at the conclusion of last week's show.

The statement reads, "BREAKING NEWS: WWE Champ @CMPunk speaks at 8/7 CT on Raw tonight. Will he address his actions last Monday at #Raw1000?"

lol @ this bland fagat STILL not getting a main event slot on Raw.

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
"I'm the best in the world blah, blah, blah"

*Calls The Rock by his first name, talks about how he left the WWE to make bad movies, and then talks about how he's been overlooked by the fans and management as champion*

*Complains annoyingly about stuff nobody cares about*

*Says something to break the fourth wall and let the fans know wrestling is scripted*

*Drops the mic in the ring*

There, I just saved you guys from having to sit through a 15 minute CM Punk promo.
You forgot

*sits Indian style in the ring*

*says the name Colt Cabanna* crowd no sells as no one knows who the fukk that is.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk needs to go back to his old theme, this cult of personality theme doesn't suit him

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Punk will probably come out cutting a promo saying he didn't turn his back on the WWE universe (or at least something to suggest that) and that his actions last week were a result from months of frustration of being overlooked. He then will be interrupted by Cena.

Cena comes out (takes his hat off and scratches his head as usual, of course) and says he doesn't blame him for not coming to his aid, and he would've done the same thing (attacking Rock). Someone will interrupt them, setting up a tag-team main event match between Cena/Punk vs Show/Whoever. Somewhere along the match Punk will turn his back on Cena once again solidifying the heel turn.

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes it does. Listen to the lyrics.

I was listening to that song way before they used it in the Stone cold HOF promo video. I actully think it suits Stone Cold more but anyway....I see your point but Punks whole image suits Fire Burns by Kill Switch especially now since he is the "savior of WWE"..listen to the lyrics

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
I was listening to that song way before they used it in the Stone cold HOF promo video. I actully think it suits Stone Cold more but anyway....I see your point but Punks whole image suits Fire Burns by Kill Switch especially now since he is the "savior of WWE"..listen to the lyrics

Can anybody confirm this

There has been a pyro malfunction at RAW in Cincinnati tonight, setting fire to part of the stage. Fans have been evacuated from the arena.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Punk will probably come out cutting a promo saying he didn't turn his back on the WWE universe (or at least something to suggest that) and that his actions last week were a result from months of frustration of being overlooked. He then will be interrupted by Cena.

Cena comes out (takes his hat off and scratches his head as usual, of course) and says he doesn't blame him for not coming to his aid, and he would've done the same thing (attacking Rock). Someone will interrupt them, setting up a tag-team main event match between Cena/Punk vs Show/Whoever. Somewhere along the match Punk will turn his back on Cena once again solidifying the heel turn.

:snoop: at the fact that this is most likely gonna happen this way exactly.