7/30/12 Monday Night RAW #1001: All Eyez on Me starring 2Punk Shakur

Daps
642-cm-punk-the-rock-raw1000_crop_exact.jpg

We were shocked – shocked, we say – when CM Punk seemingly snapped on Raw 1,000 and GTS-ed The Rock into a catatonic state after The Great One interfered following Punk’s WWE Title Match against John Cena to close the show. The Second City Saint left without another word as boos rained down upon him for the first time since the “pipe bomb,” with Rock splayed in ruin across the canvas and a thousand questions echoing in the WWE Universe’s collective mind. Elsewhere, Cena found himself on the wrong side of history, and Raw got itself the unlikeliest of General Managers by appointment of Mr. McMahon himself.

RAW Thread brehs now 3 hours long. Starts at 8/7c.

:smugdraper:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
No worked shoots. Just straight pissed off heel material, Punk :hmm:

Jericho vs Dolph Dawg keeps on building.

Brock better destroy X-Pac or something.

Also wanna see if they ereally are working on a :bryan: vs :win: confrontation at Summerslam. DB getting that mainstream treatment :yes:

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
So in the three-hour format, the first hour is light on wrestling and heavy on social media (Twitter, Tout, etc.)? Did I hear right?

If so, that first hour might be skippable.

Daps
So in the three-hour format, the first hour is light on wrestling and heavy on social media (Twitter, Tout, etc.)? Did I hear right?

If so, that first hour might be skippable.

this is why WWE is shyt currently

they got superstars acting like high schoolers for the public to see :snoop:

Ol "X-Men First Class" ass niccas

Last edited by a moderator: