[7/29/24] Live on Syfy Yes it’s still a Network Monday Night Raw Thread (Raw Summerslam Go Home Show)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm not. This stupid ass OC shyt is garbage. They just paired AJ with his friends to make him happy. We need actual beat downs and dominance.... how can we be past something thats.....4 life :jbhmm:
Should've put AJ in Judgement Day a couple years ago when he and Finn were teasing it. Bullet Club is old, outdated, and needs to be finished completely

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I can imagine HBK calling triple k on the phone saying "say hunter... let me get Cedric and Ashante down here"

He made those dudes more relevant in 2 weeks than their entire main roster stay
The great thing about HBK he knows how to put his ego to the side and give people a chance . I don't think we can say same thing about hhh. He's too stubborn with his long-term book and booking his favourites. HHH has done some things well, but he has a bad sense of knowing when to adapt or change plans. A smart booker would've left this Karrion Kross project long-time ago and give another act a chance. Also, say what you want about Jey, but a smart person would've striked while the iron is hot and actually give him some wins.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
That was more than three wor..

liv-morgan-liv-morgan-wwe.gif

Nvm you got it ma’am :whoa:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
'til I hear those 3. little. words' shoulda been "Winner. And Still"

they need to make these writers run these things through a draft or two. I'm with them letting people talk more as themselves, great, but... c'mon. The turns of phrase are RIGHT THERE and they just be missing these simple bars to drop droll shyt