Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Superstar makes his return after the show. :troll:

20230724-232011.jpg

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Nah breh Finn prolly hotter now than any other point on the Main Roster

He was hot in his feud with Rome couple years back but overall this is first time really being in the main event and not just for some one and done feud

Finn should go on a real run with the belt :ehh:

he fukking sucks are u out of your damn mind :dahell:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don’t think you can cash in on the champ unless there is already a match or one just ended

I could be wrong tho, has there been a time a champ was just doing a promo and got cashed in on? :jbhmm:
You can do it whenever. They used to do it when the guy couldn't even get up to his feet to start the match properly.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Sitting out back just chilling. Small crowd across the street waiting on superstars to leave. I know judgement day came out and so did imperium. Might hit up a bar that's on way to hotel but not much else looks to be popping on a Monday night. City not a night time type. Seeing all the trucks backing into the arena, crazy how the whole operation works and this just for one show. The magnitude of the production, set, staff needed not including wrestlers, and just logistics is crazy. Like a well oiled machine with every piece doing their part. Show was good overall. Glad I came. shyt be expensive at the concession stands tho. Prolly spent more than my ticket and that's alone, can't imagine if it were with a significant other or a family. They always do that at these arenas tho. Cost an arm and a leg just to eat.