[7/22/24] Summer of Hate Continues Monday Night Raw Thread

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
you... you just watched him lay yo man out and leave the ring, and the most you do is... walk toward him, Jey?

Maaaaaaaan. All that rubbing your hands together to run in to save people... where was that, nikka? Sami ain't deserve a Birdman handrub and some get-back?! Disloyal-ass SF nikkas :stopitslime:
nikka prolly tired fr :pachaha:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Drew still the Twitter gawd :russ:

and Drew continues his character trait of not being able to get up out his own way.
If homie wasn't trying to make enemies with Seth, he'd stfu, sit back and let Phil be the first one to implode and turn the ref against him.

But nah, cuh gon fukk around, pop shyt and end up pushing Seff and get himself rolled up with a fast count :francis:

We really did adopt Drew into the culture. Cuz doing that same 'stepping on your blessing' shyt for the sake of internet clout and cheers from broke bystanders. hate to see it.

i hope it never ends. i hope it lasts forever.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Wtf is up with this Bron Breaker match...so Cripple H does this cute shyt where the other kid gets a ton of offense and doesnt get pinned to show he's not a flake yet Bron moves on. Odd booking. Just have Breaker dominate...common sense.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Whats up with Finn Balor? Acting kind of funny with his two cent suggestions..is he secretly loyal to Liv Morgan for her getting them those belts??

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The shows bout to be worst because they have 4 PLEs in Two months

The autopilot mode is activated :russ:

Again Ima just take a break starting tomorrow

Wtf is up with this Bron Breaker match...so Cripple H does this cute shyt where the other kid gets a ton of offense and doesnt get pinned to show he's not a flake yet Bron moves on. Odd booking. Just have Breaker dominate...common sense.
He supposed to be Brock Lesnar :laff:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and Dragunov really got called up to be fed to and be an enhancement talent for Bron Breakker :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Cripple H is so transparent...it makes me sick..Lyra goes through the ropes and injures herself pre commerial break? Come on...pitiful.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Triple H is very slow paced, Ilja looking tough against Bron and Sami = he’s a threat to Gunther, Bron losing to Sami and struggling with Ilja = a lower level wrestler like Sheamus can take him out, Sheamus soloing Pete Dunne and Bronson Reed = he’s an IC title contender

The stories are there you just have to really pay attention