[7/22/24] Summer of Hate Continues Monday Night Raw Thread

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I remember when Sami was shaving abs into his stomach hair and having classic 2-out-of-3 falls matches :blessed:

if they'd told me Claudio would be working a televised Indy fed as the third most important person in a faction that shouldn't exist, named for someone who doesn't even work there anymore...
and Sami would be a multi-time IC champion and having gotten a main event match with a ton of heat against the foreverchampion that people desperately wanted him to win...

bruh.

What the fukk has been going on in this timeline since 2019? like... what the fukk happened here and how do I get off the ride?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I remember when Sami was shaving abs into his stomach hair and having classic 2-out-of-3 falls matches :blessed:

if they'd told me Claudio would be working a televised Indy fed as the third most important person in a faction that shouldn't exist, named for someone who doesn't even work there anymore...
and Sami would be a multi-time IC champion and having gotten a main event match with a ton of heat against the foreverchampion that people desperately wanted him to win...

bruh.

What the fukk has been going on in this timeline since 2019? like... what the fukk happened here and how do I get off the ride?
Justice.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Name 5 women in ring performers better than Skye Blue :jbhmm:

I’ll help you out

Bianca
Io
Liv

I’ll even give you Rhea

That’s it tho :umad:
:dahell:

Skye wouldn't even be a top-5 in-ring talent in NXT at this exact moment

No shots at Skye. You ain't never gon hear a foul word about Blue outta me not never. But...

Kelani would put her in a bodybag.
Fallon would put her in a bodybag.
Jacy working full heel would put her in a bodybag.
Roxy, Giulia and Vaquer would put her bodybag in a bodybag.

Meiko BY GOD Satomura still technically works here and Skye Blue couldn't lace Meiko's young girl's boots :hubie:

also...

homie.
Kana exists. Kana alone takes up the top 5 women's wrestler spots as far as I'm concerned, everyone else in the company stood in line at number 6